Thursday, March 16, 2023

Dianny’s 10 Most Tiresome People of 2022

 Dianny’s 10 Most Tiresome People of 2022 - PatriotRetort.com


"With Christmas done and dusted, it’s time to unveil my annual 10 most tiresome people of the year, a tradition I began way back in 2013 when I was a contributor at another conservative website that I carried on when PatriotRetort.com launched in 2015.

"Compiling this list every year is a job of work, let me tell you. And not just because it runs around 5,000 words and I always try to add 3 or 4 new Dianny images.

"No, the biggest challenge is limiting the list to my allotted 10 people. So many tiresome people parade by each year demanding our attention that I generally end up with an initial list of over 20 names. Paring it down to the 10 most tiresome of those tiresome people ain’t easy.

"Keep in mind, this isn’t a list of the 10 most evil people or the 10 people I despise with every fiber of my being, although, some of this year’s entrants definitely fit into one or both of those categories.

'These are the 10 most tiresome people. The folks that get on this list are the ones who, when I see their faces in the news or online, the first thought that pops into my head is, “Good grief. Not you again. Will this person ever go away?' !”. . .

You knew we'd feature Joe:


No comments: