Friday, March 31, 2023

NHL May Cancel LGBT ‘Pride’ Nights as Growing Number of Players Refuse to Wear Rainbow Gear

NHL May Cancel LGBT ‘Pride’ Nights as Growing Number of Players Refuse to Wear Rainbow Gear    “For all 13 years of my NHL career, I have been a Christian – not just in title, but in how I choose to live my life daily. I have a personal faith in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and, in response, asks me to love everyone and follow him. I have no hate in my heart for anyone, and I have always strived to treat everyone that I encounter with respect and kindness.

"In this specific instance, I am choosing not to endorse something that is counter to my personal convictions which are based on the bible, the highest authority in my life.

"I strongly believe that every person has value and worth, and the LGBTQIA+ community, like all others, should be welcomed in all aspects of the game of hockey.' ” James Reimer:

 Media Quick to Conceal Covenant School Killer's Creepy Art

. . .What an audience may have once called “wholesome” now strikes the onlooker as eerie, perhaps a grim foreshadowing of the premeditated massacre. [Her] subjects revolve around children’s themes, such as stuffed animals, Disney characters, and playgrounds.. . .

BREAKING: Police Reveal Nashville School Shooter Was Under Doctor's Care For Mental Illness Prior to Shooting (100percentfedup.com)

CBS News Reportedly Barring Staff From Using Term to Reference Nashville Shooter (resistthemainstream.com)    . . ."Police identified the shooter as a 28-year-old transgender and did not rule out that gender identity may have been a factor in a manifesto that was left behind, but network executives issued a memo to employees urging them to stay away from such coverage, according to The New York Post.
“ 'The shooter’s gender identity has not been confirmed by CBS News. As such, we should avoid any mention of it as it has no known relevance to the crime. Should that change, we can and will revisit,” the memo read, per The New York Post.
"The memo continued, “Right now we advise saying: POLICE IDENTIFIED THE SUSPECT AS A 28-YEAR-OLD AUDREY HALE, WHO THEY SHOT AND KILLED AT THE SCENE. And move on to focus on other important points of the investigation, community and solutions.' ”...

No comments:

MSNBC Host Joy Reid Suggests Trump Trials Are A 'Poetic' Racial Reckoning:

  “Every night [Joy Reid] spews hatred against white people,” she wrote. “Who knows what pathology drives her, but it’s not healthy, for her...

https://spectator.org/