Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Put Some Clothes On Your Daughter! And start with Womens athletic gear

When teenage girls dress in booty shorts or extremely revealing tops, they are, as feminist Camille Paglia put it, sending a sexual signal.  And they know this full well, even if their parents pretend that they don’t.  Video 

 American Thinker  "As the seasons change and the weather warms, American adults are yet again being subjected to the uncomfortable spectacle of teenage girls wearing outfits more befitting a runway show than a school, a store, or any other public setting.  Every winter I hope the trend loses steam or reverses, but every spring it returns worse than the previous year.

"I wish there were a way I could word this in a less tawdry manner, but I can’t, so I’ll just be blunt:  Mom and Dad, we can see the bottom of your teenage daughter’s ass.  And we shouldn’t be seeing the bottom of your teenage daughter’s ass.  At her age, the only one who should is her proctologist.  And it’s your fault that we’re seeing it.

"I hesitated writing this article because I foresee my arguments falling on deaf ears of those who feel I have no right, as a male, to dictate social norms to females.  But this is an erroneous approach.  I make my arguments not as a male to a female, but as an adult to a child.  My gender is incidental to my arguments, and I would have no qualms with a female adult objecting to a male teenager dressing inappropriately.  I’m specifically targeting the current trend among teenage females not from any leftist chimera of implicit misogyny or ingrained patriarchy, but because the consequences of said behaviors are far more serious for the teenage female than for the teenage male.

"Sex and sexual behavior are always more consequential for females than for males.  A teenage boy dressing inappropriately can harm himself socially, but never sexually.  But as our daughters are being hypersexualized at younger and younger ages by mass marketing, the celebrity class, social media, and rapists posing as teachers, it is all the more crucial that they have stable and consistent parenting to counter this.". . .


2021 Olympics: Why are some women still wearing skimpy uniforms (usatoday.com)

Though it isn’t a Olympic sport, beach handball has helped highlight the ways international sport federations sexualize female athletes in stark contrast with men.

No comments: