Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Barack Obama’s Gay Fantasies and the Gay Men in his Life -

  American Thinker

In one of his letters to girlfriend McNear, Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality… you see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination. My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men.”

. . . In one of his letters to girlfriend McNear, Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality… you see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination. My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men.”

. . . "A sexual deviant, Frank Marshall Davis often did photoshoots of strippers and frequented the Honolulu strip club, Hubba Hubba. This club held private “anything goes” events in their basement about once a month that Davis attended, bringing young Barry along with him on occasion. Another one of Barry’s high-school classmates told me he was very worried about Barry’s relationship with Davis. He and others tried to dissuade Barry from hanging out with Davis, but to no avail." . . .

3 -- Professor Lawrence Goldyn  "While at Occidental, Barack became close friends with openly gay assistant professor Lawrence Goldyn. Obama has described Goldyn as “my favorite professor” at college. They apparently spent much time together outside of the classroom.

No comments: