Thursday, December 14, 2023

Ramaswamy Exposes the Leftist Tactic of CNN Moderator in Answer About COVID Origin, Federal Agents on J6 –

  RedState

. . ."Phillip: "You were saying there were federal agents in the crowd on January 6. There's no evidence that there were federal agents in the crowd."

"Ramaswamy said:

So here's my concern, Abby.  

And I want to tell you guys where I'm at. If you had told me -- it's close to three years ago that January 6, 2021, happened. If you had told me three years ago, back when I was a biotech CEO, not steeped in this world -- I was just consuming passive media, but was focused on my world of developing medicines.  

If you had told me that January 6 was in any way an inside job, the subject of government entrapment, I would have told you that was crazy talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense.  

I can tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it's not. I mean, the reality is this. We do have a government, first of all, we have technology, that has lied to us systematically over the last several years about the origin of COVID-19, about the Hunter Biden laptop that we were told was false by 51 CIA experts and otherwise, before we now know that it was true.  

You can go straight down the list, the Trump-Russia disinformation collusion hoax, all of it. Now we come to January 6. The reality is, we know that there were federal law enforcement agents in that field. We don't know how many.  

I think it's shameful... 

No comments: