Monday, July 8, 2024

Israel is fighting a death cult, says Douglas Murray

 I saw horrors in Israel after October 7… Israel is fighting a death cult, says Douglas Murray - YouTube

"As an Israeli, I am so grateful to have intelligent, thoughtful people like Douglas Murray supporting us and recognizing what we’ve been through. "He is worth 100,000 screaming anti-Israel protesters!"


Comments: A scene that I saw were two girls were one was sat and one was laid down in a pick up truck driving through a group of Palestinians who did not rescue these girls but spat on them they had been raped by hamas gun men. This image will never leave me .these girls were later murdered .Israel will always have my support.

"Many Palestinians cheered on when a naked young girl was paraded through their streets. I will never foget it or forgive that association with Hamas. Never."

No comments: