Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Kevin Sorbo Schools Whoopi: I'm Proof of New Hollywood Blacklist

 Christian Toto (hollywoodintoto.com)  

"Sorbo’s punishment for having the “wrong” political views extends beyond Hollywood, he says."

Let’s hope the “Sister Act” alum doesn’t give up her day job.

 "Levi’s claim, she said, is “more b.s.” The media ran with Goldberg’s framing, suggesting she had “schooled” Levi on the subject.

Kevin Sorbo would like a word with Goldberg.

“Of course being conservative in Hollywood and openly talking about it can get you blacklisted. I am a perfect example of that. My manager and agent said my politics and posts on social media put me at the back of the bus with studios,” Sorbo exclusively told HiT.


"Levi, speaking at a Reclaim America event in Michigan, said coming out as a Donald Trump supporter could be “career suicide.” Goldberg used her “View” perch to allegedly set him straight.

“From the beginning of Hollywood, it’s always been a very right-leaning town, but I know you don’t know much about the Hollywood history, so let me school you…

“We are, like America is, we’re a mixed bunch. And sometime it may seem like there’s more Democrats and sometimes it seems like there’s more Republicans. But the truth of the matter is, very few people seem to bite it because they’re Republican.”

"Levi’s claim, she said, is “more b.s.” The media ran with Goldberg’s framing, suggesting she had “schooled” Levi on the subject.

"Kevin Sorbo would like a word with Goldberg.

" 'Of course being conservative in Hollywood and openly talking about it can get you blacklisted. I am a perfect example of that. My manager and agent said my politics and posts on social media put me at the back of the bus with studios,” Sorbo exclusively told HiT.

Sorbo didn’t quit acting after the industry cast him aside. He formed SorboStudios.com and began making faith-friendly, uplifting movies on his terms. Think “Let There Be Light” and “Miracle in East Texas.”. . .  Video

No comments: