Thursday, May 21, 2026

Disgraced Jew-baiter Thomas Massie Humiliated by 10 Point Loss

 Nolte: 

At the same time, never did I believe I would live to see the day when a sitting congressman could say something straight out of the Jew-baiting Ku Klux Klan handbook and not be roundly condemned. Hopefully, the House of Representatives will censure him before he prances out of office in a Stephen Colbert-style cloud of self-celebration.

"After losing his primary to former Navy SEAL Ed Gallrein, incumbent U.S. Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) is about to have a lot more time on his hands to hate Jews and pretend he cares about Jeffrey Epstein’s victims.

"While it’s glorious that this self-regarding narcissist lost, even more glorious is that he got himself humiliated by a ten-point margin — ten points — 55 to 45 percent, with 99 percent of the vote counted.

"Wait, there’s more…

"If you want to understand President Trump’s ability to deliver votes, the math is pretty remarkable." . . .

. . . "Personally, I want to thank Massie for making his defeat all the sweeter with these opening lines from his despicable concession speech: 

Massie: "I would have come out sooner but I had to call my opponent to concede and it took a while to find him in Tel Aviv"

More...

No comments: