Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Elon Musk takes on the liberal press. No, NOT MSNOW, believe it or not

"After a quick google search, I found that the interviewer grew up in a rural farm in Shropshire (an area that even now is north of 90% white British) and attended a private boarding school costing, the equivalent in todays money, roughly £10,000 grand a term (3 terms per school year). Following this she went and studied philosophy, politics and economics at University of Oxford, a course which is infamous for harboring some of the most out of touch, elitist people in the country. Straight after graduating she was recruited as an adviser to the minister of finance in Poland through a connection with her lecturer. "This women is the absolute epitome of privilege and detachment. She is not representative of the average working/middle class Brit" (Comment to this video.)


Comment: "I live in the UK all the time and I can say without doubt this woman does not go outside her bubble. I would "not go out at night in London today whereas when I was young I worked in print and lived in London. I used to go home at night every working night after the paper went to bed. London has changed. It is full of people who do not see it as home and are only on the make. People that see you as a target. The only reason crime is going down is because it is no longer worth reporting it as you will not get any help. You can now die in handcuffs while they ask the man that murdered you if he is alright. It is so far beyond a joke and this woman obviously never steps out of the taxi until she arrives at her door."

Who is Zanny Minton Beddoes? Elon Musk calls The Economist's editor-in-chief ‘traitor to the West’

Parody:  Elon Musk Acquires Total Ownership Of The Economist | Babylon Bee


"Over the course of a ninety-minute transaction, Elon Musk became the sole and absolute owner of The Economist.
"Though Musk had no reported prior interest in the aging magazine, Musk acquired total ownership of the company during a sit-down with The Economist's Zanny Beddoes.
"'Well, that didn't quite go as planned," sighed Beddoes, handing over her employee badge to Musk. "Here you go, Elon. I'll, uh, just see myself out."
"Musk, for his part, offered Beddoes the option to stay on with the company, on the condition that she do actual journalism. Beddoes made several loud screeching sounds in response, apparently declining the offer.
"Musk admitted that he had no intention of assuming ownership of The Economist when he sat down for the interview. "It just kind of happened," said Musk. "She just began making absurd, ridiculous assertions, and next thing I know, I own the entire company. I don't even want it, I have too many companies as it is. Maybe Lil' X can run it."
"At publishing time, Lil' X had been introduced as the new CEO of The Economist and issued his first directive to "replace everything in the employee cafeteria with chocolate milk."

No comments: