"They have given it a name: “altruistic filicide”. Altruistic: selfless concern for others. Filicide: the killing of one’s children." Viva Frei
"During her next media tour stop, juror Paula Devlin says the mostly female jury knew the Lindsay Clancy trial could create change to “make it better for other women.'” Collin Rugg
"I would say that it's time to reopen the insane asylums, but there wouldn't be enough space to keep all the crazies locked up.
"I am trying to wrap my head around the increasing frequency and severity of societal manias, and the only thing I can conclude is that, for most people, it is not their rational faculties, but rather social norms set by society and enforced by shame that keep them grounded, and that those social norms have to be grounded in religious values that are held to be authoritative.
"I'm not arguing that because I think the world (and our souls) would be better off if everybody were Christian; I believe that stable, functioning societies can be built on social norms stemming from other religious traditions, although I don't hold that all are of equal value.
![]() |
| Home - Comically Incorrect |
"Nor do I believe that a society based on Christian values cannot fall astray, just as individuals do. Otherwise, civilized societies can fall into moral manias that make us scratch our heads in wonder. Germany, Japan, and China have all gone insane at some point, despite each having long traditions of sophisticated societies with great cultural achievements.
"But it's pretty clear to me that when fairly rigid, religiously-based, moral structures disperse and become vague or nonexistent, moral chaos and perversion necessarily follow. And over the past century, as Christianity has died as a dominant cultural force, Western societies are morally at sea, and demonic forces have filled the void.
"Now, when I see people saying insane things on TV or on the internet, I know intellectually that their moral frame of reference is the source of that insanity, not necessarily the actual reasoning capabilities of the people spewing nonsense. Within the moral framework within which they are acting, everything makes sense. It's the perverse framework that needs fixing, at least first." . . .More.
UPDATE: Of All the Demonic Night Hags Feminism Spat Out, Ursula von der Leyen may be the most Genocidal
The past three generations of women have killed more people than all the wars in all of history and they are demanding the right to kill yet more. Up to birth! Post birth! Toddlers!


No comments:
Post a Comment