That Oct 7th was a perfect living model of what a "two-state solution" would be.
What does 'Free Palestine' mean? - Chicago Sun-Times
“Absolutely not,” he said. “To me, it means the freedom in Palestine to live, to have food and water. To not be in an open-air prison. To not be exterminated.”
. . . "“My personal goal, the reason why I’m here, is to call for a cease-fire and to call for peace,” continued the man, 19, who did not want to be identified. “The situation is pretty complicated, to be honest. It would take a long time, but I do think a single-state solution could work.”
"A future of peaceful coexistence was not exactly being floated from the stage." . . .
I’m a Jewish teen. I asked my neighbors what they meant by ‘Free Palestine.'
"When I explained that I understood “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” as a call for the complete destruction of Israel, Braverman reframed it as “living together with Israelis, having equal rights as Israelis.”
Where I and others hear a slogan that questions Israel’s legitimacy, overlooks Israeli fears and rejects Jewish history, Braverman describes it as a call for equality. That showed me how differently the same words can be understood depending on who is using them." . . .
Why Arab countries ban all Gaza refugees "In just weeks after Hamas's October 7th attack, Israel’s massive retaliation left well over a million Gazans homeless. Today, almost twice that number—about 90% of Gaza’s population—has been forced from their homes, yet not a single Arab country will open its doors. Why not?"
Douglas Murray: She CELEBRATED the Hamas Massacre — Then Played the VICTIM on TV Author and political commentator Douglas Murray reacts to shocking footage of a UK-based Muslim woman, Latifa Abushakra, who praised the October 7 Hamas terror attacks as a “moment of triumph.” In this powerful segment with Sky News host Rita Panahi, Murray exposes the moral inversion in British society — where those who glorify terrorism are platformed on mainstream media while claiming victimhood.
"Douglas calls out ITV for inviting Abushakra onto national television shortly after her vile comments surfaced, allowing her to portray herself as a victim of “Islamophobia” while ignoring the brutal massacre of over 1,400 innocent Israelis.
“If anyone said this about the murder of any other group, they’d be chased out of society,” says Murray. “We are being played.”
No comments:
Post a Comment