Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The World is Waiting for Israel to Name the Enemy

 Israel Unwired 

"Israel must now fulfill its responsibility to be a light unto the nations. The time has come to name the enemy clearly, not only for our sake, but for every free society threatened by it:  Jihad."


 

 . . . "Western governments must identify genocidal jihad for what it is, a 1,400+ year ideology that is deep within their countries, dismantle organizations promoting it, prosecute incitement and material support for terrorism, and deport all those in their countries who advocate jihad, discriminatory sharia law, or support terrorist organizations.

"If Western governments continue confusing tolerance with surrender, fearful of being called “racist” or “Islamophobic”, the situation will not magically improve. Extremist movements interpret weakness as opportunity.

"Israel should be leading the intellectual fight.

"Three years after October 7th, it is time to stop speaking only about Hamas. Not only is Hamas the enemy, but the Palestinian Authority is the enemy. All those who believe in jihad are the enemy.

"Name the ideology. Expose the genocidal basis of the ideology. And deport all those who believe in that ideology." . . .More.

October 7 hostage Mia Schem tells the Mail what she thinks of pro-Palestine 'sheep' who hate Israel     . . . "Ms Schem has previously spoken about what she says she witnessed among civilians during her captivity, including the behaviour of the family of one of the men holding her.

'Everyone—even the children. I saw it with my own eyes. They teach their children from the very beginning to hate, to become terrorists and to glorify death. If you kill Jewish people, your parents in Gaza are proud of you. You have brought pride to your family.'"

. . . "She says she initially hoped the women she encountered might show her greater compassion.

"I thought perhaps the women would be different. Woman to woman, I thought there might be a little humanity. But there was nothing. It was worse with the wife of the man who held me captive.

'She hated me because I was being kept in the same room as her husband, the man who had kidnapped me.

'She was jealous and so cruel. Sometimes she would give me food only once every two or three days. I would get one bottle of water, perhaps two, for the whole week. It was only enough to keep me alive, not because they cared about me.'

Ms Schem says even the captor's children, who she said were 'around 10, 11 and 14', could be cruel towards her.

'They would tease me with food: "Do you want food?" Then they would not give it to me. They treated me like an animal in a cage. 

'They would talk about terrible things in front of me, not realising I could understand some Arabic. I had learned Arabic before, although the Arabic in Gaza was different. 

'I understood a lot of what they were saying. What shocked me was how proud they were.'" . . .

No comments: