Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Dhimmi England: When will a Clergymans collar be deemed offensive to Muslims?

Up Pompeii  "...a man who drives a van, in said van was a leaf crucifix, a small palm cross, for this most haenous of crimes he now faces dissmissal from his job.
"This small palm cross has been deemed offensive "to others" this is clearly "newspeak" for Muslims.
"But his bosses at publicly funded Wakefield and District Housing (WDH) in West Yorkshire – the fifth-biggest housing organisation in England – have demanded he remove the cross on the grounds it may offend people or suggest the organisation is Christian. Mr Atkinson’s union representative said he faces a full disciplinary hearing next month for gross misconduct, which could result in dismissal."

More here, including pictures. "‘I have worked in the coal mines and served in the Army in Northern Ireland and I have never suffered such stress. The treatment of Christians in this country is becoming diabolical. It is political correctness taken to the extreme.’
"But he added: ‘I have never been so full of resolve. I am determined to stand up for my rights. If they sack me, so be it. But I am standing up for my faith.’"

The office where Colin Atkinson's boss has a poster
of [Cuban] revolutionary Che Guevara on the wall

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/