Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Drudge: REPORTER TURNS AGGRESSIVE WITH OBAMA

Obama to reporter: 'Let me finish my answers' next time  "After some jousting about the size of his loss in Texas in 2008 -- the president said it was "a few percentage points," but it was more like 11 -- Obama told his interviewer: "If what you're telling me is that Texas is a conservative state, you're absolutely right.""

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama  "After the interview, Obama pointed out that he doesn't like an interviewer challenging his comments.
""Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" he said."

Obama spokesman: 'I'm not going to take your questions' "Reporters' questions often go unanswered. When replies are given, they frequently are more scripted than meaningful. Public employees generally are required to obtain permission to share their expertise, and when interviews are allowed, a media 'handler' is listening in to keep control over what is said. And when replies come via e-mail, it's unclear who has written them," they wrote. "

No comments: