Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our father who art in the White House

Legal Insurrection  "A number of readers have sent me links or images of a Father’s Day promotion Obama is running to scoop up e-mail addresses for fundraising.
Real Clear Politics:

"Reader John saw a simlar ad at The NY Times website, which links to this sign up page.  The page asks for your name, zip code and e-mail address in order to “sign” a Father’s Day card.  I’m not sure where that takes you, because I’m not giving them that information..."
"I think it’s time for a follow up to the The “best” “worst” Obama-adoring video Reader Poll, which excluded news videos.  
"So, give me your suggestions for the “best” “worst” Obama-adoring statement on television.  There must be a video link available." ....
One such mentioned in the comments at this post: NBC's Lee Cowan: Covering Barack Obama Makes My Knees Quake     

Read more here.


No comments: