Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do overweight soldiers have anything to do with political correctness in this government?

Does this have anything to do with the Democrat policy against discrimination based on, er, weightism? As stated elsewhere, liberal policies create mediocrity in everything they touch. And who do you see anyone in the Obama Administration that cares about the quality of our military?

Fat Soldiers "What’s the deal with so many fat Soldiers? It Seems that year after year they just keep getting fatter and fatter...."

I noticed in the crowd at a recent Texas A&M  game, many military students in uniform who had protruding stomachs. Just sayin'.

Why are soldiers so fat and Marines not?
I'm a Marine poolee and I do PT everyday with my 2 recruiters and some other poolees. Next to our Marine office there is an Army office, and these people look so out of shape compared to the Marine I've seen and met. This can't be coincidence because over the past year I have met enough soldiers and Marines to know this is not just coincidence. And I will not talk about Airmen because I've seen some crazy ****, but I guess they're smarter so I don't really care. 
This is all from MY personal experience.
One respondent's opinion:
Marines are quality over quantity by a LONG SHOT. They'd rather have less people that can perform better than have more people that can't do s***. The Army has significantly lowered it's standards to recruit more people. That's why.
 Pentagon Says More Than Half Of The US Military Is Overweight  ..."Not because muscle-bound troops ware any less fit, but because an average male grunt can't drag a 250-pound buddy from the kill zone, regardless of whether that weight is from fat or from muscle."

CNN: Military leaders: We're still too fat to fight  "Childhood obesity isn't just a health issue, according to a group of retired military leaders. It's also a national security issue."


No comments: