Sunday, June 21, 2015

It's time to ban a certain hate-filled flag

American Thinker   "I'm a big fan of the First Amendment.  I don't like the idea of outlawing speech.  But if the media says that some form of speech is a problem, then I think we should immediately ban it.  I'm thinking in particular of one hate-filled flag that incites violence among many people, especially in the South.  If a flag is a cause of such violence, shouldn't we ban it? 
 
    Read more
 Why are so many illegals committing crime?  I believe that it is because of their Mexican nationalist ideology, which is fomented by foreign nationalist symbols like the Mexican flag, which now increasingly flies in America in places like here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/