Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Kathy Griffin No Longer Sorry Over Decapitated Trump Photo

Legal Insurrection



"Kathy Griffin appeared on Australian TV today and told the hosts she’s no longer sorry for posting a picture of her holding the decapitated head of President Donald Trump. She said:
“I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody. Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends, Debra Messing from ‘Will and Grace,’ tweeting against me.”
. . . 
"That’s when host Samantha Armytage popped in and reminded Griffin that Chelsea Clinton and Messing are not Trump supporters. Democrats even went after her over the photo. She asked Griffin if holding the head was over the line.
Griffin told the host she’s full of crap, with a little laugh I guess to try to make it sound like she’s joking, but continued:
“Stop acting like my little picture is more important than talking about the actual atrocities that the president of the United States is committing.”
"She also claimed she spoke to Australians that have told her they’re scared to come to America."

No comments: