Saturday, April 7, 2018

Ignorance: The Greatest Threat to Black Americans

My relative was also stunned to hear that black unemployment is at a historic low under Trump. She did not know black unemployment was through the roof under Obama. 
Lloyd Marcus  "Turning 65, my relative is about to retire from her job as a Baltimore City transit bus-driver. She said she is extremely tired of having to deal with black people with entitlement mindsets. Self-preservation has taught her not to argue with thugs boarding her bus, refusing to pay the fare.

"Upon asking a gentleman to pay his bus fare, he exploded in anger, ranting about how a black man can't catch a break in this f****** country. He excoriated my relative for being a black woman unwilling to give a black man a break.
"My relative wisely kept silent as not to escalate the situation. She angrily retorted in her brain, "A black man needs to work! Why do you think someone owes you something? I do not like to work. But work is what I must do to enjoy the life I live -- my home, car and etc. It is called being a responsible adult, doing what one has to do."
"A black female passenger joined the black man's attack on my bus-driver relative, "Excuse me, 'Miss Privileged', not everyone is fortunate like you to be able to afford bus fare." My frustrated relative silently kept driving.
"As the weird Republican of our family, I took the occasion to educate my relative. I explained that her passengers' entitlement mindsets are the result of decades of Democrats' convincing blacks that they are victims in eternally racist America; deceptions and lies. Blacks believe voting for Democrats will keep evil racist white America at bay.
"Democrats refuse to hold blacks accountable for anything -- black on black crime, epidemic school dropouts, out of wedlock births, and generational poverty.
"Insidiously, Democrats have totally relieved blacks of all responsibility for their lives. Democrats have tripled down on teaching black youths that everything wrong is the fault of "white privilege,"  systematic, cultural, and economic white racism in America." . . .

No comments: