Monday, May 14, 2018

Though Persecuted, Christians and Patriots Are Standing

Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American  "I praise God for Wyoming GOP county chair Vicki Kissack having the courage to share my article, "Christians Deceived by the LGBTQ Movement" on her Facebook page. Folks, my article is 100% factually correct; spoken in God's love.

"As might be expected, leftists at the Casper Star-Tribune, distorted the truths in my article to brand Mrs. Kissack a hater -- hoping that fearful Republicans will run away from her. Please pray that God gives this patriot sister courage to stand and will build a hedge of protection around her and her family. I claim this scripture for Kissack, "No weapon formed against you shall proper." Isaiah 54:17
"The immediate severe attack on Kissack for simply sharing my article confirms the bullying and intolerance of LGBTQ enforcers that I exposed.
"A few years ago, I was an executive of a conservative group. LGBTQ activists launched a media assault attempting to brand me and anyone associated with me as haters; to bully me into not writing obvious truths. My wonderful wife Mary and I realize that God is our financial source. I must freely spread God's truth. Therefore, I resigned from my position to protect friends and associates from LGBTQ enforcers. God is faithful.
"I told my 90-year-old preacher dad about the April 23rd international parents' Sex-Ed protest. Parents are outraged, unable to opt-out their children fromLGBTQ lessons which include asphyxiation, BDSM, gender-bending, anal sex, and rimming. Dad replied, "Rimming? I don't even know what that is." Ponder that, folks. LGBTQ bullies have successfully mandated that elementary school kids be taught a dangerous sexual perversion unknown to a 90-year-old." . . .
. . . 
"Whereas wherever the terms “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” have been added to anti-discrimination laws, this ill-defined language has enabled unjust prosecution and legal harassment such as…

No comments: