Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Celebrities have their say on the Covington kids (Delayed grace is better than no grace at all)

Jamie Lee Curtis Admits She Jumped The Gun On The Viral Covington Catholic Students Story
I suppose that is as much grace and class as we can expect from virtue-signaling Hollywood elite.
"A celeb owning up and admitting wrong? *checks for flying pigs*
"Most people jumped the gun when the viral video of the Covington High School students and Native American activist came out. Heck, I was one of those people. I tried to be
measured in my initial response and still feel good about that, but to be truthful, I really didn’t feel comfortable writing about it because my gut TOLD me there was probably more to the story. But it was trending everywhere, and I didn’t feel like I had a choice. I couldn’t ignore the story. It HAD to be covered, so "I made a judgment based on the information available to me at the time.
"I still wish I stuck with my gut, but we’ve corrected the record and have done a TON of stories in support of those boys since then.
"If you know the truth and refuse to apologize, shame on you. YEAH YOU KATHY GRIFFIN.
"It IS possible to own up and admit wrong. Jamie Lee Curtis did. "

 
However, the viral footage led to celebrities going crazy in reaction to the students. Kathy Griffin encouraged their doxxing and public shaming, while actor Jeffrey Wright fantasized about the group of students being physically beaten up.
Hollywood celebrities joined the establishment media this weekend in promoting what has amounted to a hoax campaign targeting Catholic high school students with allegations of “racism” over their encounter with a Native American man at the March for Life.

Kathy Griffin Viciously Targets Covington Catholic Kids  . . . "She still wasn’t done; eleven minutes later she followed with this: “Names please. And stories from people who can identify them and vouch for their identity. Thank you.' ”

           Kathy Griffin                    

No comments: