Saturday, February 2, 2019

Stacey Abrams, the Democrat choice to rebut President Trump's STU address

I can't wait to see what stunts the Democrats who govern this nation will pull during the speech.TD


Stacey Abrams Blamed Covington Kids And Trump Days After Facts Came Out   
"Perfect person for Dems to deliver their SOTU response – not only loses but can’t seem to find the facts."   Via Twitchy

 April 24, 2018... Commentary: My $200,000 Debt Should Not Disqualify Me For Governor of Georgia  "One of the traditional rites of passage for political candidates is the revelation of financial status–a catechism-like recital of money mistakes made and debts owed. As a candidate for governor of Georgia, I have spent the past few weeks dealing with the fallout from my personal financial disclosure report. As everyone following the race now knows, I owe the IRS over $50,000 in deferred tax payments (I am currently on a repayment plan) and hold more than $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt."


No comments: