Thursday, May 23, 2019

Biden a "walking time-bomb"

Don Surber  "Brit Hume has lived in Washington all his life.
"He has seen them come and he has seen them go.
"For 46 years, Hume has watched Joe Biden in action.



"Hume's assessment is Biden is a walking time-bomb.
"Hume said, "I like Biden on a personal basis, but I think he 
is a walking time-bomb. I think his age is an issue, I’m the same age as he is, my age is an issue, I think his is too... the filters don’t work as well, the memory isn’t as sharp.
" 'You might blurt out things as he did the other day when he said China is no competitor of ours. Now, I can kind of get where he was coming from on that, meaning you know we are the best and nobody can beat us. But that’s not how it came out and that is not how he said it.
" 'He is gaffe-prone and always has been and I don’t think that he’s less-so now. He’s got a lot of strengths, he’s got a huge body of sympathetic support in the party, and he’ll be able to raise money. He’ll be in this, but it’s a high-wire act and I’m not sure he can make it.' "


Ian Macfarlane
Johnny Carson on Joe Biden in 1987

No comments:

Are Iran's Nine Lives Nearing an End? Victor Davis Hanson

  Victor Davis Hanson (townhall.com)    "Before the Biden appeasement of Iran, the Trump administration had isolated and nearly bankrup...

https://spectator.org/