Friday, May 1, 2020

Actress Rose McGowan Calls Democrat Party A “Cult” Amid Joe Biden Sexual Assault Allegations. Hillary an enabler

McGowan called Milano a “fraud” for leading the charge against Justice Brett Kavanaugh yet supporting Biden.

"Actress Rose McGowan labeled the Democrats and the media a “cult” amid the credible sexual assault allegations against Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.
"The actress, who was a leading figure in the #MeToo movement, shared a picture of herself crying to Twitter, captioned: “I’m really sad, and I’m really tired. I normally share thoughts, but tonight it’s emotion.”
"In the text accompanying the post, the 46-year-old actress said she “used to be a proud Democrat” and she “used to be a proud American.”
“ 'I would have died for this damned country & its ideals. I was raised to be a proud Democrat. When my youngest brother graduated as a fighter pilot at the Air Force academy, I wore a Vote John Kerry pin (lol,) got into verbal altercations with big men who were mad I was a Democrat,” she wrote." . . .

Tara Reade slams Hillary Clinton's Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'  "Tara Reade, the ex-Senate staffer who accused Joseph R. Biden of sexually assaulting her in the early 1990s, accused Hillary Clinton of “enabling a sexual predator” after the former secretary of state endorsed the former vice president’s presidential campaign Tuesday.
“ 'I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016,” Ms. Reade told Fox News. “I voted for her in the primary. I’m a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator, and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me.
“ 'Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct,” she continued. “We don’t need that for this country. We don’t need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change." . . .

No comments: