Friday, August 6, 2021

Biden Accuser Tara Reade Fires Back After Psaki Says Biden Sexual Misconduct Claims Were ‘Heavily Litigated’

The backstory to the Tara Reade episode

Political Insider   "Tara Reade, the woman who has accused President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her back in the 1990s, has fired back after White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki claimed that the sexual misconduct claims made against him have been “heavily litigated.”

Reade Fires Back At Psaki

“Ask Psaki: Did I miss the investigation and litigation?” Reade tweeted. “I sure did not miss the smears and attacks on my character during Joe Biden’s campaign as I came forward. Was it safe to come forward? I think not.”

"Reade told The New York Post that “what’s boneheaded is Psaki using legal term of art, ‘heavily litigated’ … that is going to haunt them.” She added that the case was never litigated at all, and that it upset her to hear Psaki say that Biden believes in “women being respected and having their voices heard and being allowed to tell their stories.”

“ 'That bulls–t Psaki said yesterday really got under my skin — when she said it’s safe for women to come forward… I’m a poster child for how that’s untrue,” Reade continued." . . .



No comments: