Friday, August 13, 2021

GUEST COLUMN: Yeah, I Threw Myself a Massive Party at My Island Estate in the Middle of a Pandemic, And There’s Nothing You Worthless Plebs Can Do About It

 Washington Free Beacon


"MARTHA'S VINEYARD — If you're reading this, you probably aren't important enough to be invited to the massive party I just threw myself to celebrate my historic existence and countless intellectual contributions to the human canon.
"We're all pretty hungover, to be honest. Between LeBron's tequila (a little underwhelming, like his NBA Finals record), Willie Nelson's choom plug, and Hunter Biden's "rocket sauce," we partied pretty hard. If I wasn't a multimillionaire who can afford to hire an army of professional cleaners, my island estate would be a mess. I bought the place from a Democratic donor for $11.75 million in December 2019. Today, it's worth more than $17.5 million. Happy Birthday to me!" . . .

Prominent Anti-Semite Attends Obama Birthday Bash, Jewish Comedian Snubbed   Al Sharpton, the prominent anti-Semite and verbally challenged MSNBC host, was among the "sophisticated crowd" of guests who attended former president Barack Obama's 60th birthday bash on Martha's Vineyard over the weekend. Jewish comedian Larry David was not."...
Sharpton, who was photographed arriving by private jet, was a central figure in the Crown Heights riot of 1991. His anti-Semitic rhetoric and inciteful actions fueled what would become the worst outburst of anti-Semitic violence in modern American history. Yet "Reverend Al" remains a ubiquitous figure within the elite subset of liberal activists, Democratic politicians, professional journalists, and other celebs. 



No comments: