Monday, November 1, 2021

Transsexualism is a lost cause

. . ."  When society gets lost, such stubbornness causes more suffering than it proposes to prevent. The end of society has now become foreseeable.  We foresee it.  Let’s turn around.". . . 
The Trans Juggernaut Wants Your Kids, And Public Schools Are Just The Beginning

Robert Arvay  "It is said of frontiersman and explorer Daniel Boone that he denied ever having gotten lost, although he did concede that once, he had been “a might bewildered” for a few days.

"I know, men hate to admit being lost, but the fact is that, unlike Boone, I got lost.

In my defense, I was following directions exactly, but at some point, I noticed that the road was looking less and less like the directions.  Finally, the disparity was so obvious, that I had to admit the humiliating truth.  I actually had to stop, turn around, and go back, until I pulled over to ask directions, and was sent to the correct turnoff.  

"Would that all this applied to the social Left.

"I can understand the hesitation to admit error, especially after having invested a few miles along an erroneous path.  What I understand less is the refusal to turn around when there is undeniably no longer any possibility of reaching a desired destination on the present route.  At that point, error becomes folly, and worse, perhaps fatal.

"American leftism is lost, hopelessly so, but refuses to turn around.  One could use many examples, but the one most recently on my news feeds concerns what is called transsexualism, more specifically, its encouragement in elementary schools." . . .

The Trans Juggernaut Wants Your Kids, And Public Schools Are Just The Beginning

Parents are facing fewer and fewer ways to protect their children from being used as guinea pigs inside an experiment constructed by unelected bureaucrats. Here we’ll discuss two recent examples: one specific and one more general.

American society has become a polluted sea that sharks like George Soros and other leftist demagogues can swim freely without fear. TD 

From the Babylon Bee:  Academy Unveils First Transgender Oscar Trophy

Babylon Bee

No comments: