Thursday, February 3, 2022

Just how frail is Joe Biden?


 Andrea Widberg   "I must admit that I was very wrong about Biden. I thought he'd be out of office by June 2021 at the latest.  Instead, technically speaking, he's still in office.  But looking at a recent, very disturbing little video of Joe Biden being gently led away from the podium by his caretaker/wife, Mrs. Joe Biden, one has to wonder what kind of an empty shell of a man is helming what long was the most powerful nation in the world.

"Biden was pulled together enough to read a teleprompter speech in which he once again invoked the usefully dead Beau Biden to declare a new war on cancer.  (While I think it's a real tragedy that Beau, a father, died young from cancer, I've said for a while that, given how much Joe uses Beau for political effect and to shield himself from criticism, if Beau hadn't died, Biden would have had to kill him.)

"Once again, Biden did that weird whispering thing into the microphone.  I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but it's creepy:"

More at Just how frail is Joe Biden? - American Thinker

 

No comments: