Friday, September 1, 2023

"This Video Could Be The End For Joe Biden - Absolutely Devastating"

YouTube   "It amazes me that there could be even one person left in this United States that approves of this administration and what total disrespect and dishonor for us and this country they have so brazenly shown. GOD help us if anyone out there could say this is good."  (Comment to this video)

"As sad as this video is, I don’t see how this would end Biden. Democrats won’t even see this."


Comments to this video:
As a veteran myself, I send my deepest sympathies for this grieving father. From the depths of my soul I can truly say that Biden is the most dishonorable coward that has ever occupied the Oval Office. This man has no business even calling himself an American, let alone our President.

I am so glad this Father is not holding his tongue any longer. We are with you Sr. Biden is a disgrace to this country, but even though nothing is going to bring your child back, know
that there are millions of Patriots willing to denounce the atrocities of this administration and ultimately defend Freedom and Liberty.
May God bless this Family and this Nation.


Joe reflects on the Afghan pullout.

No comments: