Fauci Starting To Think That Maybe Keeping A Daily Perjury Diary Was A Bad Idea | Babylon Bee
. . . "Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Fauci kept meticulous notes in his diary about every lie he told under oath, which in retrospect had begun to seem unwise."That might have been a mistake," said Fauci as he prepared for Congressional questioning. "It seemed like harmless fun at the time, but I suppose writing down each crime I committed, the date, the motivation, and specific evidence for the crime could cause some trouble for me. Hindsight, eh?" . . .
Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) / XFauci's diary entry for May 21, 2020 is one of the most grotesque documents you will ever read. It opens with the mounting Covid death toll and people dying across the country, then abruptly pivots into an extended exercise in self-congratulation about his newfound fame. How was… pic.twitter.com/IMpCWerfTR
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) July 25, 2026
Fauci diary reveals animosity toward Trump: 'A true embarrassment' "At the same time, Fauci reveled in his own celebrity and the extensive media coverage he was receiving that turned a lifelong bureaucrat into a national star ‒ and later a villain – to many."
"Big front page article abut me appeared in the Washington Post. Very flattering. The situation with my national and international fame is explosive and really unimaginable. It is not hyoperbole [sic] to say that today I am the most famous and talked about person in the country and one of the most recognizable peson in the world. Countless profiles on me in multiple media. I cannot even read all the things that are written abuyt [sic] me since I am so busy….seriously. POTUS seems to be enamored of me even though I am taking the spotlight away from him."
If you're wondering why Fauci was always so eager to go on TV, this supercut might be a helpful refresher pic.twitter.com/pvjAc86rNn
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) July 26, 2026
Above: Numerous stations featured Fauci, but take special note of the admiration from MSNBC and CNN
No comments:
Post a Comment