"A real man finally stood up for not forcing girls to wrestle males"
"Golden State Valkyries forward Gabby Williams said on Thursday, “I would welcome a trans athlete on my team or against my team, anytime. I don’t think it’s a problem in the world. It’s just another way to kind of attack trans people.” On Friday, Mister Freedom called her bluff. He decided to make the WNBA play by its own rules." . . .
"Enes Kanter Freedom—a surname chosen when he became a U.S. citizen—stood up to the communist bullies who have cowed the media into accepting men in girls sports.
""A former NBA star whose protests against Chinese slave labor ended his career at age 29, Freedom announced he will enter the WNBA draft as a transsexual woman.
"Calling them transgender is a misdirection aimed at making the issue about pronouns and grammar instead of the butchery of transsexual surgery and the poison of feeding estrogen to a teenage boy and testosterone to a teenage girl. I won’t play that game.
"The whole issue is another attempt by communists to undermine society in every way possible. Making girls play against males in girls’ sports is one of the many tricks they play.
"The conversation about having men in drag in the WNBA began when Sophie Cunningham, the Indiana Fever’s enforcer, was quoted by ESPN as saying that she wants to protect young girls in locker rooms and sports who “shouldn’t have to go against biological men,” while stating she does not hate transsexual people, she wants to “extend love” along with “truth.”
"She refused to back down, telling reporters, “I got a lot of negative feedback about me hating trans. And I’m like, ‘I never once said that.’ I think that I am here to extend love. But I also think with that love is truth, being honest. And I want to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men.”
"This led to protests in Seattle, aka the Political Zoo, when the Fever played the Storm. A co-owner of the Seattle team harassed young female Cunningham fans at the game so hard that the league suspended him.
"The team’s head coach wore a shirt to the game that said, “Trans Rights Are Human Rights.” . . . More...
Sorry about the old pay wall..
No comments:
Post a Comment