"There is no reason for the NBA to keep bankrolling the WNBA when it serves as nothing more than a protectorate for angry, race-obsessed lesbians who jealously attack their fellow players who are white for the crime of being successful and likeable. To keep the Benjamins flowing with zero demands for reform is to enable this garbage to its fullest." Shawn Fleetwood
"Carrington may not have been prepared for the backlash she got from her post – particularly because everyone could see what she did to Cunningham – with former NFL linebacker Emmanuel Acho taking her to task on his podcast for playing the race card."
Sophie Cunningham Gets Clotheslined, Then Her Own Coach Makes It Even Worse – RedState . . . "First, she failed to defend Sophie Cunningham, one of her star players both on and off the court, after Cunningham came under fire from the Left for saying she felt called to help protect girl athletes. As a reminder, this was White's response to being questioned about biological men playing in women's sports at a post-game press conference last weekend – an obvious chance for the coach to throw her player a little support. Instead, she played dumb.". . .
"I wouldn't really say that I'm educated enough from a scientific standpoint. I don't ever believe that exclusion is the answer." So, she considers the sign on a restroom door that says "Women" is exclusionary?
The NBA Is Enabling The WNBA's Anti-White Violence "The Women’s National Basketball Association’s (WNBA) continued existence as an embarrassing excuse for a sports league is dependent on its largest backer, the men’s National Basketball Association (NBA). So, at what point does the latter use its financial influence to stop the former’s anti-white violence problem?
"The few interested viewers who bothered tuning in to Saturday’s Chicago Sky-Indiana Fever WNBA matchup were treated to a knockoff gladiator battle, in which Chicago guard DiJonai Carrington committed an egregious foul against Indiana guard Sophie Cunningham. Video of the incident shows Carrington — who was ejected and fined for the hit — wrapping her arm around Cunningham’s neck and dragging her toward the ground as the Fever guard went for a layup.
"Carrington, who is black, dutifully took to social media to classify the incident as an example of “white privilege.” Because, as everyone knows, wrapping one’s arm around another person’s face and sacking them to the floorboards is something only white people can get away with.
"One might expect that type of foul to be a rarity, but the barbaric hit on Cunningham is not an anomaly. Rather, it’s part of a longstanding pattern of violence against her and fellow (white) teammate Caitlin Clark." . . .
Rapinoe Whines About Sophie Cunningham's Picture with Riley Gaines . . . "Cunningham remarked in an ESPN profile that she supports fairness in women’s sports. She emphasized that while she does not have any prejudice toward transgender individuals, girls’ sports and spaces deserve protection.
“'I also think with that love is truth, being honest. And I want to protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men,” she said.
"The minute the interview was published, the trans-pushers and left-wingers quickly went on the attack. The backlash from the left spurred Cunningham to defend her position, but she did not back down from her views.
“'I said what I said. I think it’s kind of common sense… I think it’s really important to protect children,” she said later in response to the criticism.
“'I don’t dislike anyone,” she added. “I’m there to love, but I’m also there to love biological women.” . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment