Daily Mail Online "Klein told anchor Kasie Hunt that their team had asked for clarity on the ban as a heckler interrupted, 'Tell the truth! If you tell the truth, then you won't get revoked. Tell the truth!'
"She continued with her coverage and ignored the snide comment. Gardner also reported from outside the grounds on Saturday morning and said a security guard told her that her badge was disabled.". . .
"ITEM 1: I thought I found where Alissa Heinerscheid, former VP of Marketing for Bud Light, works now.
But Grok said she went to work for PGA rival LIV Golf, which is battling for survival in bankruptcy court.
Hey, DNC, have I got the right person for you.
ITEM 2: Media-ite reported, “60 Minutes Premiere Ratings Dropped to 25-Year Low.”
The story said, “Sunday’s premiere featured correspondent Norah O’Donnell interviewing an Air Force officer shot down over Iran, Lesley Stahl investigating the presidential pardon business and Jon Wertheim profiling the Los Angeles Rams. Former New York Times conservative columnist Ross Douthat closed the broadcast with a segment about artificial intelligence and the importance of ‘journalism you can trust.’”
Journalism you can trust? I trust my Shark vacuum cleaner over 60 Minutes.
This will be taken as a bad look for Trump, but I have seen so much contemptible coverage from MSNOW for years. TD
The Major Mistakes MSNBC Made in Its Transition to MS NOW - Barrett Media
No comments:
Post a Comment