Thursday, September 10, 2026

Talarico Walks Back ‘Six Sexes’ Claim, Calls Himself a ‘Border Security Democrat’

Oh, well...we're all OK then. Plausible deniably for his campaign.

Legal Insurrection  

Uh huh. Trans ok unless “unsafe” or “unfair”? Sounds suspiciously like the lies democrats use when they push unlimited abortion. Men playing in women’s sports is inherently unsafe, unfair and violative of women’s rights and privacy. 


"Democratic Texas Senate candidate James Talarico backtracked on his previous transgender comments during a six-minute interview with Fox News.

"During a 2021 Texas State House Public Education Committee hearing, Talarico claimed there are six sexes. This is what went down during that hearing:

“The bill seems to think there are two,” Talarico said to Republican Rep. Cole Hefner, the bill’s sponsor.

“The one thing I want us to all be aware of is that modern science obviously recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes.”

He added: “In fact, there are six, which honestly, Rep. Hefner, surprised me, too.”

Talarico explained that there are “six really common biological sexes” based on X and Y chromosomes — not just XX (female) and XY (male), but also single X, XXY, XYY and XXXY.

“The point is that biologically speaking, scientifically speaking, sex is a spectrum, and oftentimes can be very ambiguous,” he said, according to the news outlet.

"Fox News correspondent Brooke Taylor asked Talarico if he still believed that:

No, I’ve missed the mark on some of my past statements. I will be the first to admit it. What I meant is that there are two sexes, and then there’s a small percentage of people with genetic abnormalities. Obviously, I didn’t say it correctly. There are not six sexes, there are two. And I think the reason that politicians in that convention center across the street want to talk about six sexes is because they don’t want to talk about $6 diesel. Everywhere I go across the State of Texas people are struggling to survive in this economy. They are struggling to afford the basics, groceries, gas, utilities, health care. And that’s what I’m going to be focused on from now until Election Day. . . .




 More.

No comments: