. . . "The anti-Israel people are so predictable and exhausting." . . .
Ana Kasparian thinks that the hijacking of the Israeli flight is 'fishy' and intimates it was a false flag. She is upset that she even has to cover the story period: "Okay. God help me. Let's get to this next story because we have to talk about it. This is a still developing story, and I don't trust the Israelis. I wouldn't trust the Israelis with anything. Any narrative coming out of Israel, I don't I just I can't take it at face value. Sorry" "Immediately jumping to the conclusion that the copilot is a jihadi. Doesn't make sense to me. Citation, please." "Just yesterday, Netanyahu was saying that the Iranians are going to carry out some sort of attack against Israel ahead of the Israeli elections. Everyone was saying, oh, here comes the false flag. Now, look, I'm not saying that this is a false flag. I don't know yet. I don't know yet. I think it's fishy." 'I think it's fishy' if you cannot label actual terrorism, terrorism.
— Eric Abbenante (@EricAbbenante) October 1, 2026
Flydubai Attacker Said He Failed His Mission and Preferred to Die . . . "The passengers said the co-pilot shouted "kill me" in English after he was restrained, and that they asked to communicate with him in English because that was the language he used. One said the attacker told them he had failed in his mission and preferred to die. Netanyahu earlier told Fox News that the co-pilot had undergone radical Islamist indoctrination and was suicidal, and that he shouted "kill me, kill me" after he was subdued." . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment