Saturday, October 10, 2026

Sergeant Charles Windolph's Chilling Eyewitness Report of Custer's Last Stand

Suppressed History   

"I Fought With Custer: The Story of Sergeant Windolph, Last Survivor of the Battle of the Little Big Horn" 

"Sergeant Charles Windolph was the last white survivor of the Battle of the Little Big Horn when he described it nearly seventy years later. A six-year veteran of the Seventh Cavalry, Windolph fought in Benteen’s troop on that fatal Sunday and recalls in vivid detail the battle that wiped out Custer’s command. Equally vivid is the evidence marshaled by Frazier and Robert Hunt on events leading up to the battle and on the investigation that followed."

The narrator follows the politically correct path, referring to the Sioux as "native Americans'; a term two Indians I have spoken with said to dislike. The term "Indians" is rich in American history and full of pride to them, (I'm a native American - born here; think they want to have me in their club?) leading one to suspect they do not care to be named by purple-haired and pierced puppets. The Tunnel Dweller

No comments: