"Call us crazy, but we really don’t think mocking a human being for a neurological disorder they can’t control and using it for comedy fodder is something someone should be proud of. (Didn’t liberals lose their minds when they thought Trump was mocking a reporter’s disability years ago?)"
"CBS producer Chuck Lorre targeted President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump during a recent speech at a charity gala.
"The creator of Big Bang Theory was accepting an award for his financial contributions to Project Angel Food in Los Angeles when he made his comments, NewsBusters reported Wednesday.
“'The burden of my profession demands that I take this opportunity to say a few words about that bloated orange piece of s**t in the White House,” he said at the gala last week, to which the crowd responded with cheers. “Okay, I do have the right audience.”
"He continued:
I’d love to express my gratitude to all the people who’ve devoted their lives to making Project Angel Food an oasis for those in need. That would be my preference. But because I’m a comedy writer, I have no choice but to explain how I wake up every morning, turn on CNN to see if the President of the United States had a heart attack while straining to take a dump.
I’d love to encourage you to pull out your wallets and contribute to this amazing organization, but my need to cause laughter forces me to question how a country can embrace a smart, educated, warm, funny First Lady like Michelle Obama then somehow be okay with a surgically enhanced, cold-hearted Yugoslavian escort who clearly hates her husband.
"The Hollywood Reporter stated Friday that “the veteran star said she lost her entire career and the team that supported it — talent agency CAA, a manager of 30 years, a lawyer and personal and book publicists — in the wake of leaving a comment widely criticized as anti-Islamic under a video posted by immigration reform advocate Abraham Hamra.”
![]() |
| Selma Blair |
"No forgiveness was available: “Though she apologized, Blair noted it wasn’t enough and not only did she lose that team but also brand deals, payment for a supposed Super Bowl advertisement, her son’s godmother and more. So much that, she says, she came to learn ‘what erased feels like.’”
"Blair, who was first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2018 and has been in remission since 2021, told the outlet that she is "truly relapse-free" from symptoms of the disease and is "feeling really well.'"

No comments:
Post a Comment