"Is there enough public interest in visiting the monument to the greatness of Barack to keep it afloat?"
"What’s most likely happening is that after funding a $550 million cost overrun on the building, donors aren’t interested in ponying up another dime."
"I've always thought Barack Obama was a race-hustling, egomaniacal, anti-American Communist and Islamist, and his actions and history have vindicated that belief. The media lauded him as the greatest orator in history, yet by the standards I taught my speech and debate students, he was mediocre at best. No Obama speech is remotely in the same league as those of Martin Luther King or Abraham Lincoln. He just didn’t have it in him, largely because he was entirely self-centered.
"Obama was expert at self-promotion and self-aggrandizement, so much so that he was given a Nobel Peace Prize almost immediately after being elected for being Barack Obama. At least one member of the Nobel Committee that awarded that prize later admitted it was a stupid thing to do. As President of the Harvard Law Review, he did almost nothing, and only a single, 1990, unsigned article on abortion has been attributed to him. He obviously liked the title and prestige, but not the work. He could never explain to even his friends what he did as a “community organizer” in Chicago.
"With that non-management background, it’s hardly surprising things have already taken a nosedive at his presidential library that isn’t." . . ."Here’s irony:
In the organizing committee's open letter, the group quoted directly from a letter Obama circulated during the 2016 presidential election, which called on workers to join unions across the nation.
'If I were looking for a good job that lets me build some security for my family, I’d join a union. If I saw a problem in my workplace, I’d organize my coworkers to do something about it,' the quote read." . . .More.
Mike McDaniel is a USAF veteran, classically trained musician, Japanese and European fencer, lifelong athlete, firearm instructor, retired police officer, and high school and college English teacher. He is a published author and blogger.
In the same vein as his 2008 speech stage resembles ancient Greek temple Tributes to his magnificence from a nation Joy Reid, Michelle Obama, and any MSNOW race hustler hold in contempt.

No comments:
Post a Comment