Friday, October 14, 2016

Interesting anti-Hillary ad




"Via Townhall:"
An anti-Hillary Clinton super pac released a 30-second television ad on Tuesday in Ohio and Pennsylvania showing a young African-American actress struggling with promoting Hillary Clinton’s honesty and trustworthiness to millennial and minority voters.
“There is so much at stake in this election, and that’s why I’m supporting Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy and… Can we cut?” she says as she interrupts the shoot.
“What’s the problem?” the director asks.
“I can’t say these words,” the woman says. “I just don’t believe what I’m saying.”
The director says, “but you’re an actress.”
“I’m not that good of an actress,” the woman says before walking off the set. “Honest and trustworthy… give me a break.”

No comments: