Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Kim Kardashian Is Booed At Rams-Cowboys Game

Savage Takes  "It appears Kim Kardashian is watching her popularity tank right before her eyes.

"Kardashian became famous after the release of a sex tape in 2007 that was filmed in 2003 with then-boyfriend Ray J.

"She was “booed into oblivion” when she attended the Rams-Cowboys game. Take a look:"

. . ."Speaking to Bridget Phetasy, Kelly said, “I never want to see another picture of Kim Kardashian again. I am so sick of seeing her boobs and her a** every time I open the New York Post, The Daily Mail, whatever I’m sick of it. And not just her but all of the sisters, too. Sick of it.”

"And I’m sick of all of these Hollywood actresses showing all of their body, like the stupid awards show,” she continued. “Wear some sparkles. Cover your navel. For the love of God, act like a woman.”. . .

No comments: