Friday, September 22, 2023

'Let's Go!!' - Karine Jean-Pierre SHOUTS and LOSES IT After Peter Doocy Exposed Her

 

"I'm actually not sure if Psaki was any better. If she couldn't/wouldn't answer she would just say "I'll have to circle back on that." But I don't know if she ever did come back with a real answer."

"First off, I think your headlines are often misleading, KJP didn't loose it any more than PD did, And you know that a straight answer is never enough for most reporters, and that they are often trying to make the person asked look bad in some way. Unfortunately the media has all turned that way, some for the right wing the others for the left wing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the left or KJP, but I think you're out of line for reporting this as a shouting match which is absolutely was not."

Peter Doocy: I will keep asking this to Karine Jean-Pierre



No comments: