Saturday, December 30, 2023

Dianny’s Ten Most Tiresome People of 2023

 


The annual year-end tradition continues…   "I started the Ten Most Tiresome People feature in 2013 at the now-defunct conservative blog All the Right Snark and have continued the tradition every year since.
"It is never easy narrowing the list down to ten. You’d be amazed at how many people seem to go out of their way to dance on my last nerve every year, and this year was no different. It took me the better part of a week to winnow the list down to ten, but I managed it.
"But then, as I was putting the finishing touches on the column this morning, I made a last-minute change, removing one of the original ten in exchange for someone I had initially rejected. That rarely happens. And no, I won’t tell you who got removed. I’d rather keep you guessing.
"Anyroad.
"Here is my list of the Ten Most Tiresome People of 2023."
He starts with....
10. Karine Jean-Pierre

. . ."
Then again, sucking at her job is incidental. For Democrats, incompetence is often a resume-enhancer, especially if you check the right boxes.
"The Biden administration was so determined to hire and appoint people based solely on skin color and who they sleep with that America is now stuck watching an incompetent muppet struggle to answer questions every day while furiously rifling through her binder of crib notes.". . . 
. . ."I keep waiting for Karine to announce her imminent departure. But since the Biden White House is where people go when they aren’t qualified to work anywhere else, I expect Karine to hang around until Biden leaves office.

"Unless she starts stealing luggage from airports."

No comments: