Saturday, December 30, 2023

On the sexual atrocities Hamas committed on Oct. 7

 Infidel Bloggers  "On Thursday, The New York Times recounted in awful detail the sexual atrocities the men of Gaza committed during Hamas’s October 7 raid into Israel.

"I know Jeffrey Gettleman, who had the piece’s lead byline. He is a serious reporter who served with distinction for many years in Africa. He doesn’t exaggerate.

"Which is good, because the Times’s descriptions of these crimes nearly beggar belief. They go beyond rape, or gang rape, or even the execution of prisoners. As described by witnesses who survived, and confirmed by video and forensic evidence, Hamas’s attackers turned murder and torture into can-you-top-this sport:

"The first victim she said she saw was a young woman with copper-color hair, blood running down her back, pants pushed down to her knees. One man pulled her by the hair and made her bend over. Another penetrated her, Sapir said, and every time she flinched, he plunged a knife into her back.

Israeli hostage opens up about Gaza captivity | National Post

'I felt like an animal in a zoo': Israeli hostage talks about abduction from music festival, Gaza captivity

 Israeli Mia Shem opens up about the abuse she  suffered at the
hands of Palestinian residents of the coastal enclave.

“ 'I went through a Shoah,” Shem told the broadcaster, adding: “Everyone there (in Gaza) is a terrorist.

“ 'Entire families are under Hamas. I realized I was staying with a family. I started to ask myself, why am I in a family home? Why are there children here? Why is there a wife here?” she explained.

"In a separate interview with Channel 12 News scheduled to air on Friday, Shem recalls how Hamas terrorists abducted her to the Strip during the Islamist group’s Oct. 7 massacre at the Supernova music festival in Israel’s northwestern Negev.

“ 'The floor was splattered with blood and I yelled in pain, ‘I lost my arm!'” she told the network’s primetime “Ulpan Shishi” program, according to a clip posted to X, the social media site formerly known as Twitter.

“ 'He (a Hamas terrorist) started touching the upper part of my body. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hair, pulled me in a car and drove to Gaza. I felt like an animal in a zoo.' ”

NY Times: Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on 10/7 – HotAir  "A mile away, another witness saw members of Hamas rape and murder another woman.

He said he then saw five men, wearing civilian clothes, all carrying knives and one carrying a hammer, dragging a woman across the ground. She was young, naked and screaming.

“They all gather around her,” Mr. Cohen said. “She’s standing up. They start raping her. I saw the men standing in a half circle around her. One penetrates her. She screams. I still remember her voice, screams without words.”

“Then one of them raises a knife,” he said, “and they just slaughtered her.”

"There’s a lot more to the article all of which is hard to read. Witnesses saw the bodies of many women who were found naked and alone, often with signs of sexual violence.". . .
. . ."And one more:

This article should be required reading for every woman who dares to protest in support of Hamas and that begins with AOC. It should be posted in the common area of every dorm at Harvard , Penn , MIT. It makes you wonder what happened to all the female hostages. I don’t even want to think about… but as a human being I have to. I have to bear witness. So do you.

"I’d like to think most people are this sensible. That they can see what Hamas is and stop defending them and chanting their slogans, i.e. from the river to the sea. The fact that these brutal, theocratic, anti-Semitic, misogynist murderers have become heroes to many on the left should be shocking to every sane person in the world."

No comments: