Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Would any reporter at CNN or MSNBC have the integrity to do this?

Jake Tapper? I recall you being respected as a journalist; why have you molded yourself into the image of CNN? TD  

Iran state TV sees at least 2 news anchors quit: 'Forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies'
"At least two Iranian journalists at a state-owned media outlet reportedly resigned from their jobs, with one of them apologizing to viewers for "the 13 years I told you lies."
"As Tehran continues to grapple with the fallout from protests stemming from a cover-up of its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner, TV anchor Gelare Jabbari addressed her viewers on an Instagram post that appears to have been deleted.
“It was very hard for me to believe that our people have been killed," the post read, according to The Guardian. "Forgive me that I got to know this late. And forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies.”
"Two other news anchors at the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) thanked their supporters in separate statements." . . .



BARR SAYS DOJ WAS CONSULTED BEFORE SOLEIMANI STRIKE AS TRUMP GOES ON DEFENSIVE

No comments: